To create iOS applications utilizing the most recent innovations portrayed in these lessons, you require a Mac PC (macOS 10.11.5 or later) running the most recent adaptation of Xcode. Xcode incorporates every one of the highlights you have to the configuration, create, and troubleshoot an application. Xcode likewise contains the iOS SDK, which stretches out Xcode to incorporate the devices, compilers, and structures you require particularly for iOS advancement.
Download the most recent form of Xcode on your Mac free from the App Store.
To download the most recent adaptation of Xcode
- Open the App Store application on your Mac (as a matter, of course, it's in the Dock).
- In the inquiry field in the upper right corner, sort Xcode and press the Return key.
- The Xcode application appears as the primary query output.
- Snap Get and after that snap Install App.
- Enter your Apple ID and watchword when incited.
- Xcode is downloaded into your/Applications catalog.