This course is designed to give you all the skills required to create 3D content using 3D Studio Max. Throughout the course, students will be taught the foundations of modeling, material creation, animation, and scene generation as well as will learn the capabilities and potential of the interface, how to work efficiently, and how to apply tool-set in the workplace. Following successful completion of this course students will have acquired the basic level and intermediate skill-set.
- Introduction to autodesk 2Ds Max design
- Autodesk 3Ds Max design
- Mapping coordinates & sclaes
What you will learn...
- How to work in a production environment
- Understand the mechanics of 3ds Max
- Be able to create 3d models using a variety of techniques
- Work with materials to texture your models
- Understand how to light a scene
- Be able to create animations and stage a scene
- Understand cinematography
- Learn how to create output for use in post production.
- Learn how to use the Mental Ray render engine.