Tally is a financial accounting software that is currently used in 88 countries beyond its native India, including the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
Tally's software is mainly used for vouchers, financial statements, and taxation in many industries, and has specialised packages for retail businesses
Level - I
- What is Book Keeping?
- What is an Account?
- What is Double –Entry System of Book Keeping?
- Explain the term transaction
- What is journal entry?
- What is Contra Entry?
- What is Journal Voucher?
- Explain the word Liability
- Explain the word asset s
- Books of Accounts
- Definition of Indirect Exp / Indirect Income
- Definition of Direct Exp / Direct Income
- What is debit?
- What is credit?
- Difference between Journal voucher / Journal entry
Level - II
- Golden rules of Accounting
Level - III
- Accounting Software
- Why use Tally to maintain Account
- Advantage over manual Accounting
Level - IV
- Creation of Company / Accounts only? Accounts with Inventory
- Alt the company
- Creation of password / security
- Opening the company making it active
- Creating ledger A/c.
- Altering individual ledger a/c
- Viewing / Altering multiple ledger on screen
- Inventory creation / Altering stock group /stock items
Level - V
- Entering Voucher
- Payment voucher / Receipt Voucher / Contra voucher / Journal voucher
- Purchase voucher / Sales voucher / Purchase return / Sales Return
- Purchase Order / Sales order / Stock Journal voucher / physical
- Stock voucher / Rejection out voucher / Rejection In voucher
Level - VI
- Easy Access to the various Books of Account
- Cash Book / Bank Book / Purchase Book / sales Book /
- Journal voucher book / Debit Note book / Credit Note Book
- Day Book / Ledger Book
Level - VII
- Automatic Creation of Financial Accounting Statement
- Trial Balance
- Trading A/c
- Profit & Loss A/c
- Balance Sheet
- Stock Summary
- Ratio Analysis
Level - VIII
- Printing various Book of Account
- Printing all Financial Statement