ITIL is the result of the UK government’s Cabinet Office documenting a set of processes and procedures for the delivery and support of high quality IT services, designed and managed to meet the needs of an organization.
ITIL can be adopted by an organization and adapted to meet its specific needs.
By completing this ITIL Foundation course, you will gain an understanding of the importance of service management, both to the IT service provider, and to its customers.
- An Introduction to IT Service Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Designing the Service Solution itself
- Designing the service management system and tools that will be required to manage the service
- Understanding the importance of management and technology architectures
- Understanding the processes that will be required
- The measurement systems, methods and metrics that will show us whether the service is working properly or not
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement