The Introduction to IoT course provides an overview of key concepts and challenges related to digital transformation. The course examines the evolution of the Internet and how the interconnection of people, processes, data, and things is transforming every industry. Note: Introduction to IoT replaces the Introduction to the Internet of Everything (IoE) course.
In the digital economy, IT skills will matter in more job functions than ever before. New jobs will be created to realize the potential of connecting people, processes, data, and things. From computer science to engineering to information science to management, understanding the IoT will be an advantage for job seekers at all levels.
- Learn how digital transformation turns information into action, creating unprecedented economic opportunity.
- Understand how the IoT brings together operational technology and information technology systems.
- Discover how business processes for evaluating and solving problems are being transformed.
- Learn the security concerns that must be considered when implementing IoT solutions.
- Practice what you learn using Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool.
- Connect to the global Cisco Networking Academy community.