The Entrepreneurship course uses interactive, online case studies to show how to apply network technology skills to start a business or advance your career.
Chart your own course. Start a business that applies your networking and technology skills to the needs in your local community or connects to a global need.
- Increase your self-confidence and personal motivation.
- Learn how to capture the customer's needs and design for them.
- Improve leadership skills and financial literacy.
- Learn about starting different kinds of businesses from an Internet café to a consulting service and more.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.